Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The BOSTON RED SOX are CHAMPS for the 3rd Time

I.B.LYON here ,reporting for MadNews. Pat007ohmss and his Boston Red Sox won thier 3rd McCabe World Series . This year it was a complete suprise, due to their 88-74 regular season. Once in the post season though, this years BoSox went 14-4 . I met up with the team while celebrating at the Famous " Betty's Wok and Noodle Diner. Pat was slurping up a Bowl  of Sweet and Salty Peanut Noodles. He motioned for me to sit across from him and Barked at the waitress "Wench bring me and my friend some food and Drink". he tipped the bowl up and the last pile of noodles snaked down his throat with juice dripping from the corners of his mouth. Pat flung the empty bowl into the corner and wiped his jowels with his stained shirt sleeve. I took the opportunity to ask my first question. "Did you think that your team would win it all?"  He rolled his eyes and replied. "I told my bunch that if they did'nt step it up in the Playoffs there would be alot of players looking for a job next season." The Hotty brought us each a plate of  Sweet N Sour Bang Baang. Pat looked up at the waitress and said "Thanks Sweety, I haven't eaten this since I visited a Thailand whore house. She blushed and scurried off ,so I posed another question. "So now that you won the series, will you bring back the same team to go back to back." He scooped up a forkfull of Jasmine Rice and said. "I don't know . I run a tight ship and I don't allow any shenanigans on my teams." He shoveld in the rice and continued after swallowing. "This is the League I founded and it has my Dads name on it. So I take great pride in winning these World Championships." he raised his Glass and the place went quiet " Heres to my dad Robert E McCabe and the world champion Boston Red Sox ......You both make me proud."  The glasses Clinked and everyone took a long swallow. Then a Cheer arose and they picked up thier Victorious Owner and carried him out the door.
  That was the last I saw of Pat that evening but I did see his mug on the front pages of the local paper . He was caught in a hottub full of Sweet N Sour Sauce and that beautiful Asian Waitress. Sweet N Sour Bang Baang indeed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment